Arrangement for the Automatic Telephone Tee-Time Booking System
- Open every day between 7:00 am and 8:00 pm for all functions except for making tee-time bookings which is open from 9:30 am to 4:30 pm and from 5:00 pm to 8:00 pm daily.
- In case of system breakdown when the service could not be resumed by 10:30 am, booking of tee-times for the same date of the following week will only be made available from 9:30 am on the following day.
- One single telephone number 2791 3380 for the North, South and East Courses any time during the operating hours.
- Registration for new golfers
- Making tee-time bookings
- To check, cancel or change tee-time bookings
- General enquiries on tee-time bookings
- To obtain fax confirmation
Identification of Golfers
- By the first 6 digits (excluding prefix and suffix) of Hong Kong Identity (“HKID”) Card or Passport Number (i.e. identification of golfer with HKID Card Number G111222(3) is 111222; identification of golfer with Passport Number L3Y25D3612 is 325361), subject to exceptions.
- Advance booking up to a maximum of 7 days. For example, to play on a Sunday, the earliest day to make a booking is on the preceding Sunday.
- On-day booking is NOT available on the telephone tee-time booking system. For golfers without booking on-day play is on a walk-in basis and subject to availability of tee-times.
Weekends/ Public Holidays
North Course/East Course
North Course/East Course
|Men||54.0 or below||54.0 or below||30.0 or below||54.0 or below|
|Ladies||54.0 or below||54.0 or below||30.0 or below||54.0 or below|
- Qualified handicap players may bring players who have no handicap index to play at the South Course after 9:00 am on weekdays (except public holidays), subject to at least one qualified handicap player per flight.
- The Golf Course accepts handicap certificates from all recognised golf governing bodies and associations.
- Upon completion of the golfer registration and verification of the appropriate handicap certificate at the Reception during first time check-in, golfers would not be expected to produce handicap certificates for every check-in thereafter.
- Players who hold Kau Sai Chau Golf Pass can play at all three golf courses and are not required to do golfer registration.
- Players with a World Handicap System handicap exceeding 36.4 for men and 40.4 for ladies are requested to call 2791 3390 for assistance with the registration process.
Changes to Advance Tee-Time Bookings
- No changes (including players, tee-time, date and golf course) to weekend and public holiday tee-time bookings will be accepted, except for withdrawals, (i.e. individual players or cancellations of the entire bookings.)
- Only ONE change (change of player and/or tee-time on the same day of the same golf course) will be accepted to weekday (except public holidays) tee-time bookings.
- All changes must be made on the Automatic Telephone Tee-Time Booking System (telephone number: 2791 3380) before 4:30 pm two days preceding the day of play.
Double Tee-Time Bookings
- No double bookings on the same day will be accepted under any circumstances.
- Golfers wishing to play a second round, can apply in person at the Reception after completing their first round.
- Cancellation here means not to play on the booked tee-time. This does not apply to on-day arrangements at the Reception by cancelling an existing booking and changing it to another tee-time or golf course on the same day.
- Golfers are required to inform the Golf Course as soon as possible that they would not be able to show up at the booked tee-times by telephoning 2791 3380 the latest by 4:30 pm two days preceding the day of play.
- Advance cancellation by fax transmission or via e-mail would not be accepted.
- All cancellations via 2791 3380 received by the Golf Course between 4:30 pm two days preceding the day of play and 20 minutes before the scheduled tee-time are LATE CANCELLATIONS.
- Advance cancellations are requested in order to provide opportunities to other golfers to make advance bookings to play.
- Any golfer with an advance tee-time booking who fails to turn up for checking-in at the Reception or make cancellation via 2791 3380 20 minutes before the scheduled tee-time is considered a NO-SHOW.
Suspension of the Privilege to Make Advance Bookings
- A golfer’s privilege to make advance tee-time bookings would be suspended in the event of a no-show or two late cancellations within 30 days. The suspension of the privilege would last for 30 days commencing from the day following the day of no-show or the second late cancellation.
- The Golf Course can offer exemptions in the event of inclement weather or any other circumstances as deemed reasonable and justifiable.
- Golfers who are temporarily suspended to make advance bookings are still welcomed to visit the Golf Course and play as a walk-in golfer subject to availability of tee-times on a “first-come-first-play” basis.
Advance Booking for Non-HKID Card Holders
- Overseas visitors without HKID Cards are also welcomed to play. Booking rules applicable to local residents holding HKID Cards are also applicable to overseas visitors. Please call 2791 3390 for any enquiries related to overseas visitors booking.
Checking-in at Reception
- Golfers are required to check-in at Reception at least 20 minutes prior to their tee-time and report to the Starter at least 10 minutes before their tee-times.
- Proper and valid identification document, either HKID Card or Passport, must be produced when checking-in. No other identification proof would be accepted.
- Handicap certificates are not required when checking-in, except for the following cases:-
(a) players with provisional registration through the Automatic Telephone Tee-Time Booking System who have not yet verified their handicap at the Reception; or
(b) players who have just updated their handicap index through the Help Service 2791 3390 in the Automatic Telephone Tee-Time Booking System with lower index in order to be qualified to play on weekends and public holidays at the North Course or the East Course; or
(c) Non-handicap players who are registered with KSC but have recently obtained formal handicap index.
Help Service 2791 3390
- A Help Service telephone line 2791 3390 is available during office hours for golfers who have questions or difficulties in using the Automatic Telephone Tee-Time Booking System.
- In order to maintain fairness and integrity, this Help Service would not handle the functions already provided for in the Automatic Telephone Tee-Time Booking System, such as booking/checking/changing/cancelling tee-times.
- For safety reason, advance booking for a single player would not be accepted for an un-booked tee-time. However, the single player would be requested to team up with other players.
- Tee-times for cancellations received between 7:00 am and 4:30 pm daily would be released for booking after 5:00 pm on the same day. Tee-times for cancellations received between 4:30 pm and 8:00 pm daily would be released for booking from 9:30 am on the following day.
- Except for double bookings on the same day, golfers can have more than one tee-time bookings within 7 days.
- All golfers must use a golf cart while playing at the East Course, and driver must be 18 years and over and with valid driving license. Golfers with provisional registration through the Automatic Telephone Tee-time Booking System who have not yet submitted the Golfer Registration Form are requested to update their date of birth through the Help Service 2791 3390 in order to be qualified to make reservations for the East Course.
- Golfers who have not played a round at KSC for more than two years will have their records removed from the database. Golfers wishing to re-activate their status can do so by contacting the Help Service at 2791 3390 during office hours.
- Any player allowing another person to play in his/her name, without the prior consent of the Golf Course, will lose his/her rights to play golf on all golf courses and the privilege to make advance tee-time bookings for 180 days (i.e. no advance tee-time bookings on an individual basis or through groups as well as no walk-ins, on-course lessons or tournaments allowed on North Course, South Course and East Course). The person who plays or attempts to play in another player’s name will be asked to leave the golf course at once without any refund of fees/charges already paid and will also be subject to the same suspension of playing rights and privilege in making advance tee-time bookings as that of the player who has allowed him/her to play.