Job Roles & Responsibilities
- Provide support to Assistant Finance Manager and supervise the team in performing daily accounting functions, month end closing and preparing financial and management reports and analysis.
- Responsible for the annual budgeting process, including coordinating with other departments to ensure timely completion and on-going monitoring of the budget.
- Ensure that the operations, policies and internal control procedures are in place by performing control checks.
- Perform regular review and update of existing policies and procedures.
- Liaise and co-ordinate with external and internal auditors for annual statutory audit or internal audit reviews.
- Perform ad hoc assignments as required.
- A university degree in accounting, finance, business administration or related discipline.
- Member of HKICPA/ACCA
- Minimum eight years’ working experience and at least two years solid experience in similar position.
- Hard-working, self-motivated and a team player with good interpersonal & communication skills.
- Good command in verbal and written English & Chinese.