Responsible for payroll processing, recording & monitoring of property, plant & equipment, revenue/cash handling & reporting, compiling management reports and analyses and performing internal control checks. Overseeing daily/weekly revenue reports, bank reconciliation and petty cash claims.
- Diploma or above in Accounting studies
- LCCI Level 3 or above. Student or member of HKICPA / ACCA will be a plus
- At least 4 years’ experience in Accounting / Auditing field with 2 years’ experience in supervisory level
- Applicants with lower qualification or experience will be considered for the position of Assistant Accounting Officer / Accounting Assistant
- Proficient with MS Office, especially Excel
- Fast learning, attention to details and able to work independently
- Good communication skills, mature and with analytical mind