Support Services Manager
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of reception, housekeeping, linen room, car park, first aid and overnight security services to achieve operational efficiency and manage cost base according to set budget targets
- Direct and supervise the activities of the Reception to ensure the highest level of courteous and efficient service to all internal and external customers
- Manage all housekeeping activities of the Golf Course while ensuring the highest level of cleanliness
- Co-ordinate with the Car Park operator and overnight security personnel to ensure the smooth running of the overall operations
- Provide day-to-day management in all service areas of the department and conduct regular reviews and improvement projects to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction and quality
- Degree / Diploma holder in Sports & Recreation, Hotel Management or related disciplines
- A minimum of 10 years relevant experience in Hotel, Leisure Clubs with at least 5 years administrative and operational management experience in running front desk or housekeeping
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills and work well in stressful situations
- Strong organization and leadership skills with result-oriented and self-motivated mindset
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Experience in golf and leisure clubs is an advantage
How to apply
Interested parties should send an application with a detailed resume stating your expected remuneration and date available to the Human Resources Department by:
If you have any questions about the job vacancies, please feel free to contact the Human Resources Department at 2791 3373.
- Personal data provided by job applicants will be treated in strict confidence according to the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance and will be handled confidentially for recruitment-related purposes only.