Supervisor Trainee (Golf Course Maintenance)
- Assist supervising a team of staff to carry out daily turf maintenance works and renovations associated with the three 18 –hole Golf Courses
- Monitor and report on turf conditions for disease, insect and weed associated problems to supervisor for the purpose of ensuring and maintaining the good condition of the Golf Course
- Assist in environmental management projects and operating all facilities in a sustainable manner for the purpose of preserving the natural heritage of the game of golf
- Assist in training on the operation of machinery for the purpose of ensuring the operations of the machinery up to the safety standards
- Perform administrative duties such as attendance, roster and leave schedule, monthly reports
- Possess University degree or diploma in Biology, Agriculture Horticulture, Plant and Soil Science or other related discipline
- Excellent command of English & Chinese with good interpersonal skill
- Strong analytical skill and enthusiasm to learn and to get hands on
- Proficient in the use of computer, including Microsoft Word, Excel & Power Point ( English & Chinese)
- Preferably with 1 year of work experience in any discipline
- Possess a full driver license
How to apply
Interested parties should send an application with a detailed resume stating your expected remuneration and date available to the Human Resources Department by:
If you have any questions about the job vacancies, please feel free to contact the Human Resources Department at 2791 3373.
- Personal data provided by job applicants will be treated in strict confidence according to the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance and will be handled confidentially for recruitment-related purposes only.