- Assist the supervisor in preparing Western cuisine including the operation of the Pastry section and Pantry for producing sandwiches and desserts in order to produce quality food as when required for serving customers in an effective and efficient manner.
- Assist and monitor the inventory of food stocks and stock movement, for the purpose of ensuring sufficient supply of food material to maintain the smooth and efficient functioning of the kitchen.
- Follow the instruction by the supervisor in maintaining the cleanliness and safety standards of the kitchen and cooking utensil so as to meet the hygiene and safety standards as statutorily required by Food and Environment Hygiene Department and the Labor Department.
- Form 3 standard and/or above
- Certificate in recognized food handling/ sanitation institution is preferred
- At least 3 years’ experience in Western cuisine
- Enthusiastic and reliable with the passion to work under pressure in a busy western kitchen. Comprehensive understanding of hygiene practices
How to apply
Interested parties should send an application with a detailed resume stating your expected remuneration and date available to the Human Resources Department by:
If you have any questions about the job vacancies, please feel free to contact the Human Resources Department at 2791 3373.
- Personal data provided by job applicants will be treated in strict confidence according to the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance and will be handled confidentially for recruitment-related purposes only.