Information Technology Officer
- Maintain business related systems to ensure system’s reliability, performance and stability.
- Technical support for POS terminals – error check and setup.
- Provide end-users technical support on software and hardware. Administration of server and network equipment – both Software and Hardware.
- Assist web site development and maintenance.
- To maintain and control inventory records of Computer IT assets, such as Servers, PC, Laptop, printers, firewalls, switches, etc.
- Co-ordinate with external vendors on hardware and application software inquiries and maintenance. Provide other IT-related support as required by the business. Assist the compilation and management of IT budget, IT operation procedures and other IT related documentations.
- University graduate in Computer Science or relevant discipline.
- Knowledge of VB, Microsoft SQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL and MS Access.
- Experience in configuration of O365, TCP/IP, Active Directory, Windows IIS, Linux O/S, MS Hyper-V, backup solution, Wi-Fi, network switch, router and firewall.
- Certificate of MCSE or ITIL is an advantage
- Good communication and presentation skill, mature, a good team player, self-motivated, need to have a positive attitude to handle ad hoc cases and duties as assigned.
How to apply
Interested parties should send an application with a detailed resume stating your expected remuneration and date available to the Human Resources Department by:
If you have any questions about the job vacancies, please feel free to contact the Human Resources Department at 2791 3373.
- Personal data provided by job applicants will be treated in strict confidence according to the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance and will be handled confidentially for recruitment-related purposes only.