Golf Instruction Centre Officer
- Responsible for counter operations and customer services, including handling enquiries, student registration and enrolments, payments and related administrative support to golf tuition students
- Coordinate with different departments in the arrangement of golf clinics and special programmes for serving group-based customers, from private to community and NGOs
- Preparing monthly reports for records and inspection
- Take part in the development of the new student enrolment system, from user requirement specification, workflow configuration to user acceptance testing
- Tertiary qualification in Sports and Recreation or related disciplines are preferred
- At least three years experiences in administration and customer service
- Good working knowledge with booking/enrolment application of CRM solution
- Strong sense of responsibility, service and customer-oriented, self-motivated characters with good communication skills
- Able to work under pressure and a team player
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (proficient in Mandarin is an advantage)
- Knowledge in business analytics and golf is an advantage
How to apply
Interested parties should send an application with a detailed resume stating your expected remuneration and date available to the Human Resources Department by:
If you have any questions about the job vacancies, please feel free to contact the Human Resources Department at 2791 3373.
- Personal data provided by job applicants will be treated in strict confidence according to the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance and will be handled confidentially for recruitment-related purposes only.