- Oversee the day-to-day operations of coffee shop, banquet services, mobile outlets, staff canteen and kitchen to achieve business results and manage cost base according to set budget targets
- Monitor and ensure quality culinary standards and excellent catering services are maintained through verifications and analysis of customer satisfaction systems
- Utilize creative skills to provide innovative set-ups, menus, and functions to secure event and group business
- Develop procedures in measuring and enriching food quality and prepare yearly food promotion plan to roll-out new food products
- Review and analyze golf course’s offerings and the competitive landscape to develop catering sales campaigns that meets or exceeds sales and revenue goals
- Analyze culinary trends, conduct research and create new concepts and ideas on menu development
- Degree/diploma holder in Hotel/Catering Management or related disciplines
- A minimum of 10 years relevant experience in Catering operations, with at least 5 years administrative and operational management experience in running catering outlets or managing catering sales and events
- Strong business acumen and a solid understanding of local and international catering trends
- Experience in menu development and kitchen operation management is preferred
- Proactive, mature, sociable and outgoing personality with result-oriented and self-motivated mindset
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
How to apply
Interested parties should send an application with a detailed resume stating your expected remuneration and date available to the Human Resources Department by:
If you have any questions about the job vacancies, please feel free to contact the Human Resources Department at 2791 3373.
- Personal data provided by job applicants will be treated in strict confidence according to the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance and will be handled confidentially for recruitment-related purposes only.