Administration and Sustainability Officer
- Provide effective and efficient secretarial and administrative support services to the Deputy General Manager
- Communicate with Corporate Sustainability Committee and other relevant departments for updates and advice on environmental related matters
- Draft, update and maintain internal documentation in accordance with the established sustainability governance framework
- Assist in developing green policies and guidelines that encourage managers and staff to embed sustainability into the culture, major processes of the Golf Course and working together for a sustainable future
- Respond to government investigations and queries as the principal point of contact in the absence of Deputy General Manager
- Degree / Diploma holder in Secretarial, Administration Studies, Sustainability Management or related disciplines
- A minimum of 10 years administrative and secretarial experience, 5 of which in a similar capacity of a sizeable organizations
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, able to handle priorities and with stamina to work under pressure
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Experience with social and environmental compliance standards will be an advantage
How to apply
Interested parties should send an application with a detailed resume stating your expected remuneration and date available to the Human Resources Department by:
If you have any questions about the job vacancies, please feel free to contact the Human Resources Department at 2791 3373.
- Personal data provided by job applicants will be treated in strict confidence according to the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance and will be handled confidentially for recruitment-related purposes only.