- Responsible for proper and accurate payroll calculations
- Monitor and handle monthly payroll process, MPF and tax filing
- Record and monitor the purchase and disposal of property, plant and equipment, including capital projects
- Ensure proper custody over physical assets, including control checks
- Supervise an Assistant Accounting Officer responsible for income related reporting
- Diploma or above in Accounting studies
- LCCI Level 3 or above. Student or member of HKICPA / ACCA will be a plus
- At least 4 years’ relevant experience, preferably with sizable corporations
- Proficiency in MS Office, especially Excel e.g. Vlookup, Pivot Table
- Fast learning, attention to details and able to work under pressure
- Good communication skill, mature and with analytical mind
How to apply
Interested parties should send an application with a detailed resume stating your expected remuneration and date available to the Human Resources Department by:
If you have any questions about the job vacancies, please feel free to contact the Human Resources Department at 2791 3373.
- Personal data provided by job applicants will be treated in strict confidence according to the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance and will be handled confidentially for recruitment-related purposes only.